Announcing the 2019 Festival line-up!
The committee are excited to announce the 2019 Festival line-up! And here it is…
- Bluegrass Made In Taiwan (SA, Vic, Canada, Bluegrass)
- The Borderers (Adelaide, Celtic Rock)
- The Cherry Pickers (Adelaide, Bluegrass)
- Backwater (Victoria, Bluegrass)
- Bluegrass Junction (Adelaide, Bluegrass)
- Craig Woodward & the Flying Engine Trio (Melbourne, Old Timey Band)
- William Alexander & Cat Moser (NSW, Folk/Western)
- Slim Dime & the Prairie Kings (Victoria, Old Time Western Swing )
- Nobody’s Sweethearts (Adelaide, Western Swing)
- Jen Lush & Tara Coates (Adelaide singer songwriters)
- The Henk Groot Trio (SA, singer songwriter)
- Wolfe & Thorn (Tasmania, Folk, Dixie, Gypsy Jazz)
Read about the 2019 performers here.
Calling all volunteers!
As this festival is put on by volunteers, we really do need people to help out. If you’ve enjoyed previous festivals, how about lending a hand to take the weight off the shoulders of the few who do so much? We need people to help with publicity and marketing at the moment. And at the festival there will be many opportunities to help. Visit the Volunteers page for further information or phone our friendly volunteer co-ordinator, Alex Abbott m: 0408 509 283.
Put the dates on your calendar: November 22 to 24, 2019.
Wirrina Cove Holiday Park accommodation
Accommodation at the Wirrina Cove Holiday Park — which is the venue for the festival— needs to be booked separately to festival tickets. There are powered and unpowered caravan and tent sites and a limited number of cabins available. Bookings for accommodation must be made via their online booking system. Wirrina Cove Holiday Park.
Tickets are now on sale!
Please book your festival tickets online via the Humanitix website.